Make your store as unique as your products.
With hundreds of design options to choose from, you can customize your store to fit your style. However you decide to design your site, it still comes down to three basic steps.
Choose a design
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations.
- Choose from 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles to find the best layout for your products.
- Customize your store by adding your logo and adjusting colors, fonts, images, navigation and more.
Add your products
- Organize your products in categories and subcategories.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Create featured products, sale pricing and coupons. Choose associations, cross-sells and up-sells.
- Use the Store Setup Wizard to walk you through your shipping, tax and payment options.
- Preview your store before you publish it.
- Offer secure customer registration and easy-to-use customer checkout.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal Express Checkout and more.
- Ship to USA, Canada, Mexico, and more than 100 additional countries.
- View reports to track revenue, orders and website performance.
"Help You Along"℠ Support
Our highly trained, courteous support staff is waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that's the time you'll receive. We'll resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.
Telephone "Help You Along"℠ Support & Sales
- 24/7 Technical Support & Sales - (480) 624-2500
- 24/7 Billing Support - (480) 624-2515
- Hosting Support - (480) 624-2500
Email "Help You Along"℠ Support
- What is Quick Shopping Cart?
- How do I select the right Quick Shopping Cart plan for my business?
- How do I set up my Quick Shopping Cart?
- Can I host my Quick Shopping Cart with a third party provider?
- How do I set up my online store as a sub-domain with Quick Shopping Cart if my domain is registered with another company?
- How do my customers access my Quick Shopping Cart online store?
- How do I assign Site Administrators for my Quick Shopping Cart account?
- How do my Site Administrators access my Quick Shopping Cart?
- How do I add a link to my existing site that goes to my storefront?
- How can I add an SSL Certificate to my Quick Shopping Cart site?
- Do I have to have an SSL Certificate for my Quick Shopping Cart site?
- More FAQs