24/7 Support (480) 624-2500
Choose your platform – Linux or Windows
We use industry-standard control panels giving you the flexibility to choose the platform that works best for your needs. Choose from cPanel for Linux or Parallels Plesk for Windows. If you plan on using a Web application to blog, podcast, or create a shopping cart and you are working with a designer or developer to build your site, check to see what operating system the application needs (Linux or Windows) or what software language will be used, before purchasing your hosting account.
cPanel for Linux » cPanel for Linux
Each Linux plan includes:
- cPanel: Access all the hosting features and settings you need with this industry-standard control panel.
- CloudLinux: Keep your site online with truly balanced CPU, RAM and Disk IO limits.
- CageFS: Protect your Web content 24/7 with this virtualized file system.
- Free Applications: Instantly install over 150 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Linux if you're going to use PHP, Perl or CGI scripting. Our Linux accounts use a MySQL database.
Plesk for Windows » Plesk for Windows
Each Windows plan includes:
- Parallels Plesk Panel: Easily manage your server, email accounts and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
- Windows Server 2012: Take control of your hosting with Microsoft's newest and most powerful server operating system.
- Free Applications: Instantly install over 70 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Windows if you're going to use APS or ASP.NET. Our Windows hosting customers typically use a SQL Server (MS SQL).
All Plans Include
- World-class data centers
- Best-of-Breed routers, firewalls and servers
- FREE email addresses
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One-click install of free applications
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
- Flexible, easy to use control panel (cPanel or Plesk)